Managed IT Services
ACCi believes in a proactive approach to providing managed IT services to our Birmingham and Southeast clients. We offer plans covering all aspects of your business operations for a flat monthly fee. The antithesis to the traditional “break-fix” pay-by-the-hour model.
Identifying the perfect solution for your business doesn’t have to be complicated, nor should it place a financial burden on your IT budget.
We have a proud history as a trusted IT partner, protecting the success of our clients in Birmingham, Alabama, and surrounding areas.
The end results have always spoken for themselves: a custom managed IT services consulting strategy with optimized IT budgeting that improves your organization’s operational maturity level (OML).
ACCi’s services include:
- Unlimited onsite and remote support for your users when they need help
- We make sure your staff can get their work done
- Our service reduces the stress of your daily processes
Managed IT Services
- Remote monitoring, software patches/updates, anti-malware, email security, web filtering, firewall security, mobile device management, etc.
- We make sure all your systems are up-to-date
- We protect and enhance the performance of your operations while reducing the anxiety of having to monitor and maintain multiple systems
- Weekly/Monthly onsite visits to physically inspect your IT systems and environment
- We make sure best practices and standards are implemented
- We develop an IT infrastructure management plan suited to your specific needs
- CIO level management and IT infrastructure consulting to assist with C-Suite planning and corporate strategy
- Quarterly business reviews with technology roadmaps and IT budget planning
- We want to have a seat at the table as a trusted managed IT services provider when it comes to strategic planning for your business
- Had enough of the finger pointing between vendors?
- Let us be the first contact for all your IT vendors (so you don’t have to be)
- We make sure to coordinate all IT vendor activity to get the best results
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Onsite and remote image-based backups to protect your critical systems and data
- Spin-up your servers in the cloud in case of a disaster (i.e. fire, tornado, flood, etc.) at your physical location
- We make sure your data is safe and your business can continue in the case of a disaster