ACCi is always looking for enthusiastic, service-oriented individuals who have a passion for IT and for making a positive difference in the businesses and individuals we serve in Birmingham and beyond. Our team is made up of individuals who thrive on innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning.
As an employee of ACCi, you’ll enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and growth. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and opportunities for career advancement. Whether you’re an experienced IT pro or just starting out in the field, we have a range of positions to suit your skills and interests.
Some of the benefits of working at ACCi include:
- A supportive team culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
- A chance to make a real difference in the success of our clients’ businesses
If you’re ready to take the next step in your IT career, we invite you to explore our current job openings and apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Some of the benefits of joining our team include the following:
- Fast-paced, challenging, independent work environment
- Continual training & certification opportunities
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health & dental coverage
- Life & Disability insurance (company provided)
- 401(k) retirement & profit sharing plan
- Up to 3 weeks of paid-time-off (PTO)
- & more …
We appreciate our Employees:
“I absolutely loved working at ACCi; and for a lot of different reasons. The culture, the work/life balance, and, most importantly, the people are all wonderful. ACCi, as a company, truly does all they can to not only empower their employees to evolve and expand their knowledge and skillset with technology in order to improve their clients’ lives and businesses, but also genuinely cares about improving the lives of their employees too. Because of this, I learned more during my tenure at ACCi than I have at any other company; both technically as an engineer and personally. If you want to work somewhere where you know you will be treated like family and have fun every day, but also will be consistently challenged and driven to learn and improve on a daily basis in an exciting, fast-paced environment, ACCi is a perfect fit.” ~ Jarrod P.
Current positions available: We are not interviewing at this time – please check back for future openings.